Saturday, December 10, 2011
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Serebro - Mama Ljuba!!!
Have fun and admire!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Like the Zonda, the Huayra uses a Mercedes-AMG V-12 engine, now fitted with dual turbochargers. This engine, the M158, produces over 700 horsepower and 1,000 N·m of torque. Its top speed is 230 mph (370 km/h) and it has a 0–100 km/h (0-62 mph) time of less than 3.5 seconds. Using Pirelli tires, the Pagani Huayra is capable of withstanding 1.5g of lateral acceleration at speeds of up to 230 mph (370 km/h).
How do you like it? :)
Monday, November 7, 2011
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Do you know something about these engines, maybe did you have opportunity to test something of them or both of them? Which engine do you prefer? :)
I'm waiting for your opinions and advices :)
Friday, October 7, 2011
Hello everyone! In the last week i was very busy and I couldn't be active on my blog but I'm back! :) I have something for you... Another great movie by FORMAT67.NET !!! They make awesome movies in my opinion, with great cars, music, climate and often plot too . I love it! Anyway...convinced yourself :)
Monday, September 26, 2011
Saturday, September 24, 2011
The Fiat 126 is a city car introduced in October 1972 at the Turin Auto Show as a replacement for the Fiat 500. Most were produced in Bielsko-Biala, Poland as the Polski Fiat 126p until 2000. It was replaced by the front-engined Fiat Cinquecento in 1993.
The car was produced in Poland under the brand Polski Fiat 126p (literally in English: Polish Fiat 126p) between 1973 and 2000. At first it was almost identical with the basic model: differences included a higher chassis, a modified grille on the back, and the front blinkers that were white in Italy but orange for other markets. To distinguish it from the original Italian car, the letter "p" was added to its name. It was produced by Fabryka Samochodów Małolitrażowych (FSM) in Bielsko-Biala and Tychy under Italian Fiat licence. Due to a relatively low price it was very popular in Poland and was arguably the most popular car there in the 1980s. Its very small size gave it the nickname Maluch ("the small one","small child", pronounced malux). The nickname became so popular that in 1997 it was accepted by the producer as the official name of the car.
History of Fiat 126p
- 1972 – the FSM car factory was built in Bielsko-Biala.
- 6 June 1973 – the first Polski Fiat 126p constructed from Italian parts. It cost about 69,000 Polish zlotys (an average monthly salary in that time was about 3,500 zlotys while low income was 800 zloty)
- 22 July 1973 – the official opening of the factory's production line (by the end of that year over 1500 Fiats were manufactured).
- September 1975 – production started in a factory in Tychy.
- 1977 – engine capacity increased from 594 cc to 652 cc. Engine power increased to about 24 horsepower (18 kW)
- 1978 – production of types with engine capacity 594 cc stopped.
- 1979 – production of Polski Fiat 126p continued only in Bielsko-Biała.
- 1981 – 1,000,000th Polski Fiat 126p produced.
- December 1984 – technical changes in the construction and body. Type FL introduced.
- 1987 – beginning of the production of the water-cooled Polski Fiat 126p Bis version (704 cc capacity).
- May 1993 – 3,000,000th Polish Fiat 126p produced.
- September 1994 – body improvement, creating type "el" with parts similar to those used in Fiat Cinquecento.
- January 1997 – introduction of a catalityc converter.
- 22 September 2000 – production ended after a production run of 3,318,674 units. All Fiats of the last limited Happy End series were yellow or red (500 cars in red and 500 cars in yellow).
The global production of this amiable car was 4,673,655 units: 1,352,912 in Italy, 2,069 in Austria by Fiat-Steyr and 3,318,674 in Poland.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Check this out! I think that...he is...not bad driver^^ DAAAAAAAAAMN HE IS AWESOME!! and that Fiesta... I don't like Ford but... I would like to have Fiesta like this :D and you? I like thiiiiis!!!
btw. perfect movie!
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Saturday, September 3, 2011
And here how it should sound :)
Thursday, September 1, 2011
So let's go!!
At the beginning I think really great movie of Honda NSX :) Have fun!!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
The Lamborghini Diablo is a high-performance mid-engined sports car that was built by Italian automaker Lamborghini between 1990 and 2001. It was the first Lamborghini capable of attaining a top speed in excess of 200 miles per hour (320km/h). After the end of this production run in 2001, the Diablo was replaced by the Lamborghini Murcielago. (from Wikipedia)
There were two generations of Lamborghini Diablo.
Firts generation (1990-1998):
-Diablo SE30 and SE30 Jota
-Diablo SV (my favourite :) )
-Diablo VT Roadster
Second generation (1998-2001)
-Diablo SV (1999)
-Diablo VT and VT Roadster (1999)
-Diablo VT 6.0 and VT 6.0 SE
There were two engines: 5.7L V12 and 6.0L V12. Both of them were with 5-speed manual transmission. 5.7L engine has 499HP and 580Nm, 6.0 engine has 550HP and 620Nm. Achievements are very similar:
acceleration 0-100km/h: 4.1s
acceleration 0-100km/h: 3.9s
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
If someone know the title of the song, please, let me know :)